#6 | Nathan Aké - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
cancelo-cropped_1wfabw0czaopd1pnuqa1luvos0.jpg
Hence why i used maybe......i think we have a few now who are comfortable in different positions.
With Ake he can play centre half/full back and DM,i reckon he could even do a decent job up front.

The team did really well to stay at the top without him. :)

On a serious note, Pep has the CB position covered for the next 10 years with the current collection ( Dias, Stones, Laporte & Ake) his job is keep them motivated and happy.

Imagine Ake get's a chance soon and starts putting in WC performances. Pep's selection headaches will get even worse.

Imagine Ake get's a chance soon and starts putting in WC performances. Pep's selection headaches will get even worse.
He will too. I think he is that good. From an athletic point if few he might be head and shoulders superior to the other 3 CBs. He is Fast, explosive, and agile. And his intensity is only slightly below Dias. His only shortcoming is his physical height.

Hence why i used maybe......i think we have a few now who are comfortable in different positions.
With Ake he can play centre half/full back and DM,i reckon he could even do a decent job up front.
I'd throw Zinchenko in the mix.

Plays LB for us, I think he plays attacking midfield/winger for Ukraine, and Pep tested him in centre midfield few matches back.

Also let's not forget Kyle Walker, RB/Goalkeeper hybrid.

I'd throw Zinchenko in the mix.

Plays LB for us, I think he plays attacking midfield/winger for Ukraine, and Pep tested him in centre midfield few matches back.

Also let's not forget Kyle Walker, RB/Goalkeeper hybrid.
Yep,they come under the 'we have a few' banner.

Hoping Ake starts to get some minutes now. We need everyone we have for the last push. Maybe he will get some game time against Leeds.

He does not have mine on City like Pep mentioned on the players? Will he be sold in the summer? Have been on the bench for many games and he needs game time at his age or he need to find another club. No journalists have ask Pep any question about Ake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.