6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Ake?? Test should have been yesterday but Pep said they will be today so I'm confused.

You got to figure if it was serious we would have heard by now. I think we heard Stones was out for a month a few days after he got hurt. He probably won’t play against Arsenal, but I’m optimistic he will be back for Real Madrid

Going to Miss Him. He’s Jacks perfect left sided defender too.
No we do what we always do, we don’t wallow about missing players, we get injuries, someone else comes in and does a good job, that’s our mentality. That’s why we are the real mentality monsters

I reckon we will be quiet on this. If he’s injured we will find out shortly, if he might be fit in the week, then we will find out that way.

Keep Arsenal second guessing. Especially as our back line and coming into midfield dictate how we play.
I admire your optimism but his injury didn't look great. He's no Micah Richards who used to return from season ending muscular injuries on a weekly basis :D

Pep said no injuries so unless he is lying or forget something is up!
I think he is bluffing. For me, it didn't look good. I don't think we would risk Nathan knowing there is still over a month of football to play, and he might make the difference between winning and losing the PL, CL, and FA Cup. As crucial as the Arsenal match is, I prefer 100% fit Laporte to less than 100% Ake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.