6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it is old footage according to someone who was responding to the full video being posted in another thread. He’s found a few of the goals in the video we’re from city training clips months ago..

Regardless it looks like we want Arsenal to think he could be playing.

I don’t expect him to and I think the priority will be for Real Madrid.

Feel better with him, but our injuries are not as bad as there’s, so it is what it is.

Wild prediction that I'll probably regret throwing out there but when we played Palace at home and we went 2 down, Pep adjusted the setup and the left back in the three was Foden. It didn't get a lot of attention because it's not been repeated but I remember Dias pulling him round like he was on a piece of string and him being in the right spot to cross for Haaland's 2nd or 3rd (the header).

Laporte would be a more conservative or conventional choice but given Saka's pace I wouldn't be surprised to see Foden in that slot tomorrow.

View attachment 76488

Looks like he’s back in training

Can we tell if that’s recent though?

Looks like it is old footage according to someone who was responding to the full video being posted in another thread. He’s found a few of the goals in the video we’re from city training clips months ago..

They're using the FA Cup balls so it's either from last week or it's from before Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.