6 | Nathan Ake - 2023/24

A very good performance, but a tad concerned about how slow he looked compared to their striker in the first half.

Partly why I think Akanji's pace is invaluable to us.

Almost man of the match for me, doesn't get it because it would make it sound like sheffield offered a threat just the way he was in complete control of everything was majestic and the sweeping was faultless. Just keep the lad fit and he makes every starting 11 for me.

A very good performance, but a tad concerned about how slow he looked compared to their striker in the first half.

Partly why I think Akanji's pace is invaluable to us.
I think he won far more than he lost even in that 1st half, give some credit to their striker also.

Arguably Nathan has been our most solid defender this season, I am pleased because he played for Bournemouth before he joined City. I just live in Bournemouth so I don’t have any real connection with the team, but I know the locals still love the lad for his contribution for the Cherries. Pleased we got him!

I feel like he's let some panic slip into his game this season. Mentioned before how much slower he looks to me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.