6 | Nathan Ake - 2023/24

Really seems to be enjoying his football at the moment. Comfortable on the ball, settled with Gvardiol and Rodri, and always looking for that space ahead of him to exploit.

Very good 95% of the time, but it was a school-error from him today. Feels like a concentration lapse or something. Again, good otherwise, but makes that occasional mistake like against Crystal Palace, Spurs, Wolves, and now Brentford.

Very good 95% of the time, but it was a school-error from him today. Feels like a concentration lapse or something. Again, good otherwise, but makes that occasional mistake like against Crystal Palace, Spurs, Wolves, and now Brentford.
Strongly disagree it was a concentration thing. He simply got done for strength. whilst theres clearly some culpability on his part, I don't even really see that as an error as such.

I'd want my centre half to be stronger there but I'm giving credit where it's due to the Striker, it was a great piece of play and he knew exactly what he was doing.

He was superb overall once again. Undropable for me in the big games, just need to keep him fit.

Whilst Ake was muscled out on the goal, it was more disappointing that we seemed that we hadn’t prepared for that both tactically pre match and preventing it when it happened

Very good player

I think he needed to be stronger with Toney, or at least anticipate what was going to happen better.

That said, it's really nitpicking in relation to how solid he is in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.