6 | Nathan Ake - 2023/24

Ake was at fault leading to Rashford goal but apart from that very solid performance.

I want this guy in the trenches for Anfield.

I really like Gvardiol but Aké is a monster in top form right now, and he’s the kind of guy to relish a big emotional game

I want this guy in the trenches for Anfield.

I really like Gvardiol but Aké is a monster in top form right now, and he’s the kind of guy to relish a big emotional game
Ake has to play at Anfield, it would be a mistake going with Gvardiol. That’s nothing against Gvardiol, I just think it’s better suited for Ake, especially against Salah.

I think it's clear Ake is nailed on for Sun given he was rested on Wed. Aside from his general defence which is superb, he is also good in the air which matters as you can expect a few thrown into the box trying to find Van Dick's head

Gets away with a lot and seems to be favoured by our fans (voted ahead of Rodri for player of the season last year, wtf?). Great player, but nowhere near as faultless as some suggest. First goal for Wolves, Arsenal's winner, Spurs equalizer, responsible for the goal against Crystal Palace and poor against Liverpool and responsible for their goal.

edit: The Ederson thread has tens of posts. Meanwhile, silence here. Massive favouritism among our fans...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.