65 Year Old Man Dies At Job Centre

Reasonable question deserves an answer.
The son wrote a very passionate letter to the Manager of the Jobcentre absolving them of any blame. In this letter he acknowledged that this was likely to happen anywhere.
This was followed by him requesting a personal visit to thank everyone for their efforts to revive his dad.
I know this because the son is a friend of the family, had played with and coach family members - oh and I have spoken directly to him about it.
I hope that clarifies everything.
I only posted it due to dislike opinions not based on truth.
Good answer.

Just come across this thread randomly.
Although I detest the Tories this was definitely political points scoring.
The original story claimed he collapsed in the dole queue under stress. What a load of bollocks.
The true story was this was going to happen anyway and he just happened to be in the Job Centre. It could just as easily have been Greggs, Boots or a Charity Shop.
Aren't you missing the point of the thread, though? If it was going to happen any time, any place soon, why the fuck were they calling him into the job center?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.