65 Year Old Man Dies At Job Centre

I briefly received JSA at 25 and never want to be unemployed again. Awful experience throughout.

Just come across this thread randomly.
Although I detest the Tories this was definitely political points scoring.
The original story claimed he collapsed in the dole queue under stress. What a load of bollocks.
The true story was this was going to happen anyway and he just happened to be in the Job Centre. It could just as easily have been Greggs, Boots or a Charity Shop.

The original story claimed he collapsed in the dole queue under stress. What a load of bollocks.
The true story was this was going to happen anyway and he just happened to be in the Job Centre. It could just as easily have been Greggs, Boots or a Charity Shop.
You do know this was 2 years ago

And you know this how?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.