7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also had problems with Portugal and was dropped for Dalot who isn’t at his level when on form.
Dalot is the greatest fullback in history (second only to fatty mcshaw). He is untouchable, unstoppable and simply one of the greatest players I have ever been lucky enough to watch play. Another 10 men in red are also far superior to every one of our players.

Apparently they also have the best striker in the world too.

Unless you've got a much closer relationship to him than everyone else here, you don't know his personality. You see him play football for 90 minutes once or twice a week, that's not knowing him.

Pep knows his personality, and heavily implied after Friday's game he's the only player in the squad who wouldn't be happy for Aké.

He knows his personality, and he has sent him packing.
Pep wants him gone. You haven’t got a clue whether that’s to do with Cancelo’s personality or him making a couple of mistakes in big games.

I’ve no issue with the loan. My concern is with ensuring appropriate cover at left back.

This deal might also reflects City prioritising balancing the books over recent seasons and recovering from the £140mil loss during lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.