7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was going in the summer anyway. he must of really pissed someone off to have brought it forward like this

Arrrr it seems all the shxt i was taking for seeing his pathetic displays wasnt far off the mark after all?? Ive copped a lot of abuse on here thats why i dont mail much...but im always proved right...

Don’t know what is going on in the background but seemingly a very stupid decision. One of our best players on his day. No replacement either is a joke
The bloke just hasn`t performed well this season for whatever reason and we are not privy to what goes on the background.
If we get £60M+ for him then I for one am well pleased. Not seen a player fall off a cliff so fast, especially after last season.

does pedro porro have a buy back? I know he has a sell on but not sure about buy back?

If Aké/Gomez doesn't work as a traditional LB, Pep will just do the 3 at the back, and he's got Dias, Stones, Akanji, Laporte, Aké and Walker to fill 3 places.
I suspect that 3 at the back isn't a bug that has come about because of not having the right FBs, but a feature that has contributed to Cancelo feeling alienated and pushed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.