7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a re-consideration of squad management is required with a shift towards a fixed first 11. Too many unhappy players.

No real issue with letting Cancelo go if he's become a disruptive influence, but not replacing him when we're already lacking a proper left-back is extremely stupid imo. Weakening the squad at such an important stage of the season defies logic.
I'd say his negative influence on the squad weakens us more.

Maybe this was the only opportunity to offload him, nobody knows the details outside of the club.

It’s a bit annoying that it’s not an obligation as I believe mazrouri is injured so this could just be a stop gap for Bayern and they have no intention of paying the money in summer

Jose Alvarez saying Laporte, Walker Gundogan would possibly leave as well a couple days ago.

No real issue with letting Cancelo go if he's become a disruptive influence, but not replacing him when we're already lacking a proper left-back is extremely stupid imo. Weakening the squad at such an important stage of the season defies logic.

When things are so toxic though you’re best off getting rid. We might be better off without him than with him even a man down.

This is actually mad. Not that we're letting him go, who knows what he's been like behind the scenes, but i really rate him as a player. But letting him go and then not having anyone lined up and WORSE, thinking we are doing ok without a guy who can create out of nothing (don't forget his cross for Haaland's karate kick against Dortmund) is ludicrous. Ake gets injured/out of form and suddenly we're down to Laporte (who himself has fitness issues every season) and Gomez who's fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.