7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Problem.

Txiki bringing Maguire in on loan £100/week and £80m option to buy,
so have CB cover should Laporte have to cover LB, if Ake gets injured

I completely understand him being shipped out based on some of the patchy form we've seen in recent months, more so if there's an attitude problem to go with it. Lads like Rico don't need to see professionals he's meant to look up to, behaving like self entitled twats (if that's the case of course).

However, there's a balance to be struck here surely? One of the most talked about subjects for as long as I can remember, is the left back position, and we've just let a guy who can play the role on either side leave. We are now going to rely on a centre back playing out of position or Gomez, who has an awful lot to prove.

The timing is atrocious as well when the window shuts next month. We have 3 competitions to play for, and the squad is now weaker than it was on 1st Jan.

I think this is the right decision, he shows no fight when he plays, its not a case of some games he plays 7's and some 9-10, its either 1-2 or 9-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.