7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope Bayern will return the favor after we sold them Sané for cheap and now this. No way they pay 70m in the summer, the greedy bastards will pay 30-40m and watch us accept it.

I agree mate. Tbh I don't know why I read those threads as it's just full of angry bastards even when we've won games. Weird fuckers.
c53e19770a12e34e4df8826552f243ec.jpg

I won't miss him because I have always maintained he's nowhere near as good as people or himself seem to think.

Doesn't have a defined position and each one he does play in, makes the team weaker in other parts.

If we do get 70m euros at the end of it, I will be astonished and pleased.

Thanks for your involvement in the titles but Pep can't have anyone causing strife in the squad.

Quite surprised and shocked. But at the same time I do understand. This is good for both parties and if the player does not want to learn or understand the manager's demands then its best he goes
I am truly shocked we are letting him go. And if post-WC dip in form is a sign, Kev and Phil would be on their way to Hoffenheim and Hertha Berlin respectively. At least it is not a loan Arsenal, pfhuuuu.....

I won't miss him because I have always maintained he's nowhere near as good as people or himself seem to think.

Doesn't have a defined position and each one he does play in, makes the team weaker in other parts.

If we do get 70m euros at the end of it, I will be astonished and pleased.

Thanks for your involvement in the titles but Pep can't have anyone causing strife in the squad.
70m is daylight robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.