7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe we loaned him to Bayern?. To them disrespectful German twats who have been one of the biggest shit stirrers during our FFP battles. Did we not learn anything from giving Arsenal a starting gun.

So you don't want to try and win every competition we appear in?
No, but perhaps a slightly different approach to what's happening now.

An example, Haaland and Alvarez do not play at the same time. I bet Álvarez is not happy now that he has won the world cup. We cannot expect these top players to sit on the bench for long periods.

I won't miss him because I have always maintained he's nowhere near as good as people or himself seem to think.

Doesn't have a defined position and each one he does play in, makes the team weaker in other parts.

If we do get 70m euros at the end of it, I will be astonished and pleased.

Thanks for your involvement in the titles but Pep can't have anyone causing strife in the squad.
And he is a dick
Can just tell he is a slapped arse
Not as good as he thinks he is

if its mandatory its a great deal if he does not want to fight for this club and neither Pep wants him to stay.
if its not mandatory buy fee, than he is back in 6 months, and we will be looking into 20-25m offers for him clubs knowing we want to get rid and he is probably on a high salary.
only exception to tht if he has a magic loan at Bayern pulling up trees doing well in CL (unless PSG fucks them out first round)

Some of the disrespect he is getting from certain posters on here is shocking. By all means back the club if that’s what you want to do but his ability is undeniable and we will be worse off without him
His ability? You mean like how he defended against salah at anfield, and lost us the match? If he's trouble in the dressing room he has to go, end of.

can't believe we loaned him to Bayern?. To them disrespectful German twats who have been one of the biggest shit stirrers during our FFP battles. Did we not learn anything from giving Arsenal a starting gun.
I think it goes with the territory. We will have to do business with some clubs we don't particularly like from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.