7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember which game (but I think it was Everton) but I commented at the time how Cancelo absolutely refused to pass the ball to Foden, often choosing cross field passes to Mahrez rather than the easier pass to Foden. When Foden was replaced by Grealish in the second half normal service was resumed. I wondered at the time if something was going on. Now, Cancelo is apparently on his way and meanwhile Foden, who allegedly injured, hasn’t been seen for a number of games. I don’t pretend to have any inside knowledge but this feels like both players have pissed Pep off.

With regard to the move, why would we accept a loan deal with only an option to buy. I fear we could end up having to deal with Cancelo all over again in a years time. I would have thought he would a highly sought after player for whom we could get a decent fee right now.
Balotelli and Hart in the 2012 run in?

though
Yeah i've heard the second point from sources on here and twitter, the first one however about phil and cancelo going at each other is completely news to me.
I have seen lots of rumours for a while now about phil and cancelo having a bust up. seen some stuff on youtube too. wonder if it explains phil's 'injury'

With regard to the move, why would we accept a loan deal with only an option to buy. I fear we could end up having to deal with Cancelo all over again in a years time. I would have thought he would a highly sought after player for whom we could get a decent fee right now.
If it's true then we need him out of the club NOW.
We can worry about moving him on at a later date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.