7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression that Pep is the Alpha male and anyone who questions him goes..my way or the highway..I guess every single one of us have worked with stroppy bastards and they are indeed hard to cope with. The sad thing is that every team needs a
I think most elite coaches operate a bit like autocrats. My sense is Ferguson operated similar to Pep when it comes to squad management.

lol...would love to see Bernardo`s reaction...awful by everyone involved (club,pep,cancelo)...I guess Bernardo & Diaz are next on the "unhappy" list

There’s always 2 sides to every story but all this stuff leaking out now about his attitude, mouthing of to Pep, creating a toxic atmosphere show the club are right to fuck him off ASAP.

It does leave us short at full back but let’s be honest we’ve been in worse positions.

NO ONE is bigger than the club

Yeah Tevez made up with Mancini and earned back the love he still gets!

Cancelo cancelled himself out of the conversation!
There is still a chance it can get smoothed over until at least the end of the season. David Ornstein has direct links to the current league leaders (who we have just knocked out of the FA Cup and playing them in the next week). This smells of an unstablising tactic for me.

Few bits of footage of him arriving and being driven away from Munich airport.

To say he looks unhappy would be an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.