7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started unfollowing city players as well
They’ve probably been telling him that he’s letting them down. We’re just about to enter a period of crucial games… Spurs away where we’ve never even scored before, Arsenal away and then the CL Ro16.

I get that he wasn’t happy about his lack of starts recently but you’ve got to have more friggin character about you than to sulk about it and want to leave.

Hopefully he’s not dragged anyone else down with him, the fucking mard arse.

We’ve given Bayern Leroy and now Cancelo. It’s about time they gave us something and Alphonso Davies us that man. Nice swap deal plus money in the Summer!

It's no coincidence that these reports/whispers of the tackles flying in in training and catching Phil and then some handbags and next thing he's heading off eating bockwurst for the rest of the season
To be honest if these reports are true, I can make a suggestion as to what he can do with his bratwurst!!!

Hahaha,what a fucking soft twat.
Can you imagine being that pathetic, the first thing you do upon securing a move is take out your phone and start unfollowing your ex team mates?

Can imagine him doing it with his tongue poking out the side of his mouth, accomplished little screwed up face on him.

What a way to ruin what was a very decent period of his career.

I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Beckham and Keane were deemed expendable for SAF.

Only Messi was not deemed expendable for Pep and we don't have Messi.

Zlatan, Eto, Deco, Hart, Nasri, Yaya and now cancelo have been deemed expendable.

He has what matters most: the backing from the Sheikh and Khaldoon!

And its hilarious Cancelo got mad at not playing:

View attachment 67553
I think Cancelo had made more starts for us than anyone else bar Rodri and Ederson in the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.