7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be having a bit of a clear-out ... this time last season we had Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko, Cancelo as important members of the squad. Now all gone.

Dias rarely plays. Bernardo keeps being linked with Barca. Gundo says there isn't the hunger in the dressing room anymore. Foden has disappeared. Stones has returned to having regular niggly injuries. Again, all really important players this time last year.

There are some worrying signs.

Still second though, and easily into the Champions League last 16.

XXXX
On a positive Grealish has found his lucky match day hairband!

Never saw this coming. This won’t be popular but I’d bid for Shaw from the rag scum. Had a decent season, can pass and move and creates chances. In our system he’ll do very well. Should get him for nothing as his contract has run down.

Think you may have forgotten the game at Anfield when he needed to hold up Salah! Ake has just had Saka in his pocket and he certainly is one of the best wide players in the PL at the moment.
And the sending off against Fulham. Early in the game, should have let him go and against Salah, with 10mins to go should have taken the red. Decision making!!!

I liked cancello thought he was class but gotta trust in pep and the club they know whats best,maybe he was just a bad egg and if he was then its just best to get rid before it all goes rotten,they know what there doin and it will be in clubs best intrest,so ill go with it blue army !

Think you may have forgotten the game at Anfield when he needed to hold up Salah! Ake has just had Saka in his pocket and he certainly is one of the best wide players in the PL at the moment.
Fella, its called sarcasm, lol...please re read my post...

It's a shame about Cancelo.
I feel sorry for him in that he's played RB at his previous clubs and for his country but never really got a run at that position for us.
His ability mean't that he had to play but, to me, he was always only a stopgap at LB.

He's obviously seen his arse, maybe because he saw Rico and Stones take over at RB when Walker's been out and now obviously Ake at LB??
I dunno but you can't piss off our Boss and threaten to leave because, as we've seen, you will get what you wished for!

Oh well, as i say, it's a shame it's come to this and let's hope Ake can stay injury free so it doesn't affect our performances the rest of the season.
See stones is a good comparison. He was out of form, out of favour and injury prone (still is alas), but he has never let his head droop and when he plays he NEVER lets the team down. Pep never sidelines someone on form. It is always bad attitude that is not tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.