7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expect city to go with Ake and Gomez as the two left-back options until the end of the season. Any available option at this stage of the window would be a panic buy and we've had a few of them at the back in recent years.

Unfortunately clubs now know City are even more desperate for a left back and that tends to add £30M to asking price.

I got the feeling he was a bit of a Diva in the Ronaldo mould tbh.

Pep knows best.

Plus if it really was about game time.

I suggest Cancelo watch his performances this season back over again.

If that has actually come from Alvarez then he needs to keep his mouth shut tbh , he’s a new member to this team , there has never been any leaks from the dressing room under Pep that I can think of before , he’s named some big integral players there -allegedly!

He was talking about Jose Alvarez, rather than julian. And it was shite regardless, too quick to present it as fact.

I personally will miss him. He has been a great player in the last two seasons, great vision and perfect on the ball.
However, you can't go against the main man and if he is a disruptive influence then he has to go.
Not sure what options we have going forward as Gomez is a liability at the back. The three at the back and pushing Lewis into midfield leads to a more boring style of football than we have seen in recent years

I personally will miss him. He has been a great player in the last two seasons, great vision and perfect on the ball.
However, you can't go against the main man and if he is a disruptive influence then he has to go.
Not sure what options we have going forward as Gomez is a liability at the back. The three at the back and pushing Lewis into midfield leads to a more boring style of football than we have seen in recent years
We're going through toothing pains - we now have a real striker - and are changing to make best use of him. It's a work in progress but is only going to improve over time.

The similarities with the Scouse lot are quite telling this season, injuries, players out of form, an ageing team, new arrivals and some aggravating for a move, not to mention changes in the coaching set up. They say you find out the better man in a crisis (I know we aren’t in one but we would without Pep) I can confidently & categorically state Pep is wiping the floor with Juergy, contrasting styles in the way both have handled things, but having Pep is allowing us to at least compete, and for that we are blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.