7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be good if someone can be arsed rewatching it to clarify.

Having said that the same thing happened in the WC where none of the useless defenders would pass to Phil either, no wonder he's been pissed off.
it's always re-assuring that you aren't going mad, I nearly posted in the match day thread when I noticed it but was overcome with rage at the performance

Can anyone explain where the term mard arse comes from- have used it myself but ain’t got a clue
The word MARDY was first used in the second half of the 19th century to describe a spoilt child. Reputedly derived from MARRED which is Middle English for troubled or distressed.

Regardless of what's happened, this transfer makes us significantly weaker for a tough run-in.

Sometimes these things happen and you just have to get the player out of the club. The problem is that we didn't sign a left back in the summer. Our squad planning at the moment feels atrocious. Hopefully, this season is a bit of a kick up the arse (if you excuse the pun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.