7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets a move arranged within days. A loan move, no fee, with one day of the window left. A player worth some 70m, on a long term contract, one of only 2 senior fullbacks, and up until his suspension, a regular first name on the sheet with the most minutes to his name. With no time to find a replacement. In the middle of the season, looking to chase down the title leaders, plenty of games to play and already the smallest squad with 2 spare senior places.

And you think nothing has gone on to cause it?

This by the same guys that refused to let Eric fucking Garcia go for a whole year and let him go for free because it didn't suit them. Or refused to let Sane go for anything less than a sum they decided on, eventhough his head had clearly turned. Or not let Berbardo go for the third season now because the money wasn't right, and only let Torres go because Barcelona paid up. You really think there was nothing to it and they just sent hin off to bloody Bayern on a whim because he wasn't getting the minutes?
Some people can't see the woods for the trees and need to take off these....

s-l400.jpg

Agreed thats why i said WHEN
Tolmie..your posts are as good as tolmie was as a player.Cancelo is a snake..Ill tell exactly what happened..When Pep starting working with Cancelo he knew he had a real mard arse on his hands..But he could see going forward he was useful (on occasions)..So he tried his best to bite his tongue, and suck up to him and try and get 'something' out of him..it worked ok for a while.though obviously a useless full back...But in the end all the errors and (probably) mardy training gripes and he said enough..lets get the rat faced twat outta here.@ FACT !

Just as an aside ..Picture him, el younoosy at (saints) and Eric Lamela ex spurs...There all fucking from the same mother i guarantee it..Has anyone else noted the similarities

Do you not see any justification for people starting to dislike him having heard the rumours? Could be the best player in the world but you can’t disrespect the club if you want to be successful.

I have more of a problem with the club leaking rumours. We get it. He has gone. We don't need to know the ins and outs, we just need to see if things are better with him gone. It was the same with Mancini. Get rid by all means, but leave the leaked stories out.

For a management that is so weak with the press and other clubs, it's pretty classless to be spreading muck on our own when they have gone.

Tolmie..your posts are as good as tolmie was as a player.Cancelo is a snake..Ill tell exactly what happened..When Pep starting working with Cancelo he knew he had a real mard arse on his hands..But he could see going forward he was useful (on occasions)..So he tried his best to bite his tongue, and suck up to him and try and get 'something' out of him..it worked ok for a while.though obviously a useless full back...But in the end all the errors and (probably) mardy training gripes and he said enough..lets get the rat faced twat outta here.@ FACT !
If this tripe is indeed FACT then you can back this up with evidence?? If not, keep your FACTs to yourself.

I have more of a problem with the club leaking rumours. We get it. He has gone. We don't need to know the ins and outs, we just need to see if things are better with him gone. It was the same with Mancini. Get rid by all means, but leave the leaked stories out.

For a management that is so weak with the press and other clubs, it's pretty classless to be spreading muck on our own when they have gone.

What rumours did the club 'leak'? I've not even seen anything attributed to 'a source close to an unnamed player's pal's dog walker' let alone anything that you could think came from anyone at the club.

The only rumours are the stuff people are making up on here and some jumping to believe it, because anyone pointing out it looks like bollocks 'wasn't there' which must mean it is true. Heck I've seen it claimed on here that Foden hurt his foot shoving it up Cancelo's arse. Were you there to know that that Didn't happen?

There’s a pattern of “media management” emerging with the lousy joint statement with the bin dippers coming first. The policy of not dealing with the media leeches is finished.

Jao has played his last game for City and maybe deservedly so. We will never know if he brought it on himself or whether, for example, he received no support after the armed robbery.

Anyway, I’m glad Rico has had the chance to establish himself and an out of form Cancelo isn’t a big loss. I reckon he will do well in Germany though.

I think it's more than a shame he's gone. It's left us criminally short in defence, without any replacement, whilst fighting on 3 fronts.

I can't understand why a replacement hasn't been brought in, but I haven't a clue who would be young, play Pep ball and be cheap? But you would think our dog would have irons in the fire.

Cancelo when he was on it was a great player, wonderfully inventive with his passing. When he was bad, he was a liability. He did go down easily and his dummy was always ready to be spat out.

I think if you are foolish enough to have a power struggle with Pep, there's only ever one winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.