7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read, "Option to buy" Which translates to, " Not a fucking chance they will buy".
Ha maybe - but we all know deep down that he will be outstanding for them because when he wants to be he is seriously good. I am not that bothered he's gone - in fact I'm happy he's gone. You could clearly see he was trying to be a shit version of himself for us - sulking because he didn't get enough games - oh how he forgot that he played nearly every single minute for a long time when others were rotated.

We don't need players like that around the team. I predict he will be fantastic for them, they will pay the fee, then he will have another falling out.

Ha maybe - but we all know deep down that he will be outstanding for them because when he wants to be he is seriously good. I am not that bothered he's gone - in fact I'm happy he's gone. You could clearly see he was trying to be a shit version of himself for us - sulking because he didn't get enough games - oh how he forgot that he played nearly every single minute for a long time when others were rotated.

We don't need players like that around the team. I predict he will be fantastic for them, they will pay the fee, then he will have another falling out.
People said the same about Sane, Torres, Sterling, etc. Jesus has been good a Arsenal, but no better than he was at City. Its rare we have let someone go and they have shone elsewhere. Cancelo will continue to get skinned in key games defensively. I imagine Mahrez and Grealish will enjoy that prospect depending on which wing he plays if we meet those scumbags

He gets a move arranged within days. A loan move, no fee, with one day of the window left. A player worth some 70m, on a long term contract, one of only 2 senior fullbacks, and up until his suspension, a regular first name on the sheet with the most minutes to his name. With no time to find a replacement. In the middle of the season, looking to chase down the title leaders, plenty of games to play and already the smallest squad with 2 spare senior places.

And you think nothing has gone on to cause it?

This by the same guys that refused to let Eric fucking Garcia go for a whole year and let him go for free because it didn't suit them. Or refused to let Sane go for anything less than a sum they decided on, eventhough his head had clearly turned. Or not let Berbardo go for the third season now because the money wasn't right, and only let Torres go because Barcelona paid up. You really think there was nothing to it and they just sent hin off to bloody Bayern on a whim because he wasn't getting the minutes?
hear hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.