7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pep we Trust.

I’m glad Jao is doing well for Bayern. He’s a tremendous player when in form.

The criticism of Cancelo has been over the top. Especially when you see peole calling him a mard arse when they’ve previously posted it’s too cold to go and watch a women’s game at the Minihad.
Remember he’s only on loan he’s still our player

In Pep we Trust.

I’m glad Jao is doing well for Bayern. He’s a tremendous player when in form.

The criticism of Cancelo has been over the top. Especially when you see peole calling him a mard arse when they’ve previously posted it’s too cold to go and watch a women’s game at the Minihad.
I'll go to any match you want if you'll pay me what the mard arse is on.

I'll go to any match you want if you'll pay me what the mard arse is on.
I don’t know what the mard arse is on who agreed to the joint statement with LFC or briefed the media against Cancelo. Dine with the Devil (I.e. the British media) and we’ve been burnt again. Rival media outlets will have seen we’ve pulled out pants down for the Athletic and put the boot in even more than usual, they tskes one doing.

I don’t know what the mard arse is on who agreed to the joint statement with LFC or briefed the media against Cancelo. Dine with the Devil (I.e. the British media) and we’ve been burnt again. Rival media outlets will have seen we’ve pulled out pants down for the Athletic and put the boot in even more than usual, they tskes one doing.
What the fuck has any of that to do with Cancelo being a mard arse? It was obvious he is one from day one regardless of talent or otherwise.

What the fuck has any of that to do with Cancelo being a mard arse? It was obvious he is one from day one regardless of talent or otherwise.
what are you on about? We don’t know how Cancelo was behaving. He may have been a rotten apple or just frustrated at being left out. The only people who know the true ins and outs are Jao and Pep. There’s at least 2 sides to every story.

If you are able to reflect on yesterday, we had very little creativity from inverted fullbacks or anywhere else.

what are you on about? We don’t know how Cancelo was behaving. He may have been a rotten apple or just frustrated at being left out. The only people who know the true ins and outs are Jao and Pep. There’s at least 2 sides to every story.

If you are able to reflect on yesterday, we had very little creativity from inverted fullbacks or anywhere else.
Behave, he was flapping his arms all over the place with a face like a slapped arse the first time a decision didn't go his way. What's yesterday got to do with being a mard arse or not?

Ah I still remember some of my first comments on this forum were about us selling Cancelo to you guys, and telling you that we were allegedly letting him go for misbehaving lol. I assume he also stayed the same attacking fullback with piss poor decision making in defense?
Cancelo is a egotistic, lazy **** - who has an overinflated opinion of his worth. Good riddance. It's just a matter of time before he wears out his welcome at Bayern - but with any luck, not until we've sold him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.