7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I still remember some of my first comments on this forum were about us selling Cancelo to you guys, and telling you that we were allegedly letting him go for misbehaving lol. I assume he also stayed the same attacking fullback with piss poor decision making in defense?

Not quite

what are you on about? We don’t know how Cancelo was behaving. He may have been a rotten apple or just frustrated at being left out. The only people who know the true ins and outs are Jao and Pep. There’s at least 2 sides to every story.

If you are able to reflect on yesterday, we had very little creativity from inverted fullbacks or anywhere else.
There’ll be loads of people that know what happened ,staff, players, Munich staff. The truth will probably leak out through one of these sources in the future.

There’ll be loads of people that know what happened ,staff, players, Munich staff. The truth will probably leak out through one of these sources in the future.
There’s consensus that Jao was probably difficult to deal with, maybe exacerbated by being replaced in the team by a promising 18 year old. That could have been largely kept in house, albeit the last minute loan out of Jao would have led to questions.

Anyway, we are facing a thousand times bigger media issues now. Munich, presumably were happy to accept Jao’s version of events / accept that players left out will be frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.