7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't register them so it would be pointless in doing so. No chance they will find that magic money as they spent most of last summer pulling levers and still didn't sign Bernardo Silva and it went to the wire when they signed Lewandowski.
but they still did do it, that is the point, they signed loads of players they couldn't register and then somehow managed to register who they wanted anyway.

Raphinha Leeds United €58.00m
Jules Kounde Sevilla FC €50.00m
Robert Lewandowski Bayern Munich €45.00m

No money, No problem.

Different club and culture now, we have very little time for rotten apples and it's clear the club heirarchy places a lot of importance on character as well as ability.
And a fantastic character sometimes is key when you have players of similar ability. Look how Ake has pretty much made left back position his own and is arguably in the running for our player of the season.

but they still did do it, that is the point, they signed loads of players they couldn't register and then somehow managed to register who they wanted anyway.

Raphinha Leeds United €58.00m
Jules Kounde Sevilla FC €50.00m
Robert Lewandowski Bayern Munich €45.00m

No money, No problem.
Not this time around. La Liga has said enough is enough

Bitter reality check for Cancelo.
I'm dead sure such a "difficult personality" (he about himself!) will be a complete outsider in a Bayern team with vocal leaders like Muller and Kimmich who will show him his place...

He could have played his role in a City squad when he would have trusted Pep to handle his strengths/weaknesses. But no, his personality didn't allow that route. He couldn't handle competition from 18yo Lewis, now the same shite happens with Stanisic (who?).
Cancelo will find himself a level below or 2 and can remain the #blessmemommy loner. A sad story somehow.

One of us will be more shocked than the other then.
It took them a while (most of the transfer window) to get the players you had mentioned to get registered and most importantly the money together. I don't see any of our players signing for them in the summer with the La Liga's sanctions taking place

It took them a while (most of the transfer window) to get the players you had mentioned to get registered and most importantly the money together. I don't see any of our players signing for them in the summer with the La Liga's sanctions taking place
But again they did do it and that is all I have said from the start, they will do what they want because clubs like that get facilitated to do so, like RM getting a huge fee from a government bank for training pitches only to be given the pitches right back.

The Spanish nazi that runs their league is a RM man but even he failed to stop them last time and he will no doubt fail again this time.

the first story in the beeb gossip column, taken from a Spanish paper, a paper that will know all about the supposed transfer ban.

Barcelona still want to sign Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva and Manchester City would be prepared to let the 28-year-old, whose contract expires in June 2025, leave for 65m euros (£57.5m). (Sport - in Spanish)

But again they did do it and that is all I have said from the start, they will do what they want because clubs like that get facilitated to do so, like RM getting a huge fee from a government bank for training pitches only to be given the pitches right back.

The Spanish nazi that runs their league is a RM man but even he failed to stop them last time and he will no doubt fail again this time.

the first story in the beeb gossip column, taken from a Spanish paper, a paper that will know all about the supposed transfer ban.

Barcelona still want to sign Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva and Manchester City would be prepared to let the 28-year-old, whose contract expires in June 2025, leave for 65m euros (£57.5m). (Sport - in Spanish)
I get your point (and agree to some extent) but I don't think they are going to turn another blind eye this time around and there is not going to be a quick resolution. It will all come out in the wash.

Last edited:
After this Akimi accusation, PSG for his next stop? It's the only country he's missing from the big 5 european leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.