7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian Nagelsmann: “João’s handling the situation well. I don't have impression that he's breaking off. Stanišić is a bit more defensive, that’s the reason.

Wouldn’t be hard for any full back to be more defensive than Cancelo, that is his problem he can’t defend.

No chance after we loaned him out mid-season. If he couldn't knuckle down for the remainder of this season then that tells you what are his chances of coming back to the fold in the summer.
I've learned to never say never, however I'll be deeply pissed off if he ever came back to City, I'm sure everyone will agree.

PS: And the prize for how many times I can include "ever" in a concise meaningful sentence goes to me! :-)

Last edited:
why?

You don't think some magic £178m isn't going to appear?

They couldn't register players the last two years but still kept signing them
Still can't register them so it would be pointless in doing so. No chance they will find that magic money as they spent most of last summer pulling levers and still didn't sign Bernardo Silva and it went to the wire when they signed Lewandowski.

Imagine if he’d disappeared to South America for a golfing holiday, then there really would be no coming back!
We're a VERY different Manchester City Football Club nowadays. Pep's first actions on arriving here were to fuck Hart off & stick Yaya in the reserves for being such a cheeky bastard.

I've no doubt in my mind how the 2023 Man City would react if a player went MIA during the season. \0/

I've learned to never say never, however I'll be deeply pissed off if he ever came back to City.

PS: And the prize for how many times I can include "ever" in a concise meaningful sentence goes to me! :-)
It would piss off most of the squad if that did happen and even Pep will have a job on keeping control of that situation.

It would piss off most of the squad if that did happen and even Pep will have a job on keeping control of that situation.
The biggest take away I got from today were the smiles. Pep was smiling from the off & the players were 100% committed in everything they did & showed overpowering emotions when we scored.

At the end Pep was beaming, the players were smiling & the crowd were cheering. It was happy days all round, but earlier in the season that passion & emotion were evidently missing & today they were well & truly back! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.