7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly based on his performances and comments from both the City and Bayern staff it seems like he's got some issues going on at the moment

Maybe he's a total shitbag as a person but I don't know him personally and he had several good years here without any public issues so who knows. Now he's seemingly on his way to two fallouts in two different environments in a few months

Honestly based on his performances and comments from both the City and Bayern staff it seems like he's got some issues going on at the moment

Maybe he's a total shitbag as a person but I don't know him personally and he had several good years here without any public issues so who knows. Now he's seemingly on his way to two fallouts in two different environments in a few months
He has fallen out of every team he has been part of. It has been well documented his issues at Valencia and Juventus before he even got to us.

His talent has just meant he keeps falling upwards.

He has fallen out of every team he has been part of. It has been well documented his issues at Valencia and Juventus before he even got to us.

His talent has just meant he keeps falling upwards.
Ah honestly didn't even know that. Makes sense.

That's the mistake from Pep to let him leave, they'll tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.