7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie had him on toast. A few times it stood out just how many touches he wants to take, you can see why our left side is so much better without him. Davies came on and did more in 5 minutes.

Tactical Tom fucked that one up.

He did his best for the club he currently plays for (who happily were knocked out of the comp) We still don’t know for sure why he left. So I don’t feel any dislike. It would be only human to be upset that your “old” team mates were doing well without you.

Ps : Although if he’s been responsible for Bernardo wanting to leave I take all that back!!

If this season ends positively the retrospective turning point HAS to be when Pep busted a cap into Cancer-o.

Thought he was abysmal today in every respect. Looked like a lot of his bad City performances except during those I was always wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now seeing him as the enemy I can fully appreciate his wankness.

Mommy needs to bless him somewhere elsewhere yet again. France maybe? Burned all his bridges in every other country at this point.
Dont use the word cancer to describe a player

got a worrying feeling we'll be loaning him out for the rest of his contract which has another 4 years on it. No love lost at this point, so i don't feel like he would be inclined to take a wage cut to get regular first team football as much as he cries about it.

hopefully PSG come in or something.

Don't know if this link will work (use a VPN for US if needed)

Video today highlights the problems with this guy. We lost to Real Madrid last year because of him playing Benzema onside.

Again today his defensive problems led to Bayern dropping points and starting a comeback for the other team.

Bad on defense, bad in attitude, bad for team morale.

Just bad news all around.. GET RID!

Don't know if this link will work (use a VPN for US if needed)

Video today highlights the problems with this guy. We lost to Real Madrid last year because of him playing Benzema onside.

Again today his defensive problems led to Bayern dropping points and starting a comeback for the other team.

Bad on defense, bad in attitude, bad for team morale.

Just bad news all around.. GET RID!

Got an assist in the first half. Bayern have much bigger problems than Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.