7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like hes doing well recently, fans enjoying him and much more likely to stay on permanently transfer.

Bayern have definitely softened firm no way stance on the €70m option. But hopefully a deal around €50-60m can be found now which is still a massive fee

Sounds like hes doing well recently, fans enjoying him and much more likely to stay on permanently transfer.

Bayern have definitely softened firm no way stance on the €70m option. But hopefully a deal around €50-60m can be found now which is still a massive fee
Bayern are trying to shift a few wide players it seems, Mane, Sane & Gnabry possibly all up for the chop

He'll leave for something like £30mil, not the €70mil option Bayern have

Hes gonna be 29 come summer and is on around £200k p/w, there is deffo a player there for the top level teams but no one will break the bank given his defensive shortcomings
I get the feeling that it is less about the way he plays and more about his attitude.

Remember the day when we announced the loan. Just a very short time later, there's a rumour that Bayern won't pay 70M for the transfer fee, then why do they even put that in the contract?! I guess it's just their trick to make us soften our asking price.
If we reduce the price, I'd like us to reduce the price for other clubs, but not them. I know it's irrational, but fuck them, 70M or nothing, those hypocrise bastards.

Fuck off with this shit,i dont want him anywhere near our club.A number of factors ensured our 'revival' this season,and this dickheads departure was one of them.......

If he returns to City, I'm 99% certain he won't even train with the first team until he's either sold or goes out on loan. Once you have crossed Pep, there's no coming back, and Im fully onboard with that personally!

Fuck off with this shit,i dont want him anywhere near our club.A number of factors ensured our 'revival' this season,and this dickheads departure was one of them.......

Will never play for us again. Will be at a midtable La Liga team this time next year which is about his level bar his one month a year purple patch.

Gnabry wants out at Bayern? I think he would do well here and is homegrown i believe as well? Would be a chance of a deal including Cancelo?

Gnabry wants out at Bayern? I think he would do well here and is homegrown i believe as well? Would be a chance of a deal including Cancelo?
Think Gnabry just signed a new contract on pretty high wages, can’t see him wanting to come here for the wages we’d be willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.