#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on the form of @sterling7: “He’s played more than 3,000 minutes. His standards are continuing quite similarly. Maybe he hasn’t scored in the last few games, but there are no doubts.”

His movement was great tonight. Really great. His progressive runs too were causing Sheffield United all sorts of trouble. Ok he wasn't clinical in possession; he needs to be better, but he impressed me overall. Played a nice part in the goal too, although I'm not eager to take any credit away from KDB there.

His movement was great tonight. Really great. His progressive runs too were causing Sheffield United all sorts of trouble. Ok he wasn't clinical in possession; he needs to be better, but he impressed me overall. Played a nice part in the goal too, although I'm not eager to take any credit away from KDB there.

Sorry but he was fucking atrocious.

You'll probably catch a few with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.