#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is out of form, as is Silva. Neither should be in the team ATM but to dismiss either is sacrilege.

His pace on form is very dangerous and he is very marketable, I do feel we play better without him, he is very dangerous through the middle I feel we should use good attacking wingbacks and false no 9's especially if Leroy go's as well, the fast wingers have been sussed if we don't have both we are easy to handle as per yesterday, Sterling may be suffering from no Leroy if we do keep both we need a bloody good defensive left back.
He seemed to do quite well up to about 2 month ago without Leroy.

He’s going through a difficult spell, and doesn’t deserve to start at the moment. Talk of selling him is laughable though. He’s one of our most important players, and will undoubtedly come good again after a decent rest.

I don’t know why Pep didn’t send him on holiday for a week. Bit of sun on his back will have done him the world of good. We can all see he needed a break and on Saturday he was as poor as he had been recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.