#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really should have learned your lesson when it comes to Sterling. Do I have to dig out your old quotes again?

nope but I’m certainly hoping you are one of them who follows him when he goes,clever bastard

Threaten me all you will, just stop posting shite and admit for once how poor he’s been then you’ll stop being called out by not just me

Post or dig out whatever you want if it makes you feel clever but it’s great to see others seeing you for what I’ve known about you a long time fanboy

Pep Guardiola on @sterling7: “He is one of the only guys I’ve met in my career with recovery quicker than I’ve seen before. It’s incredible. He could play every two days and the more he plays regularly the better he feels. All the players feel that.”

“Every player needs to play regularly. They have to train and be ready for the minutes. He was. He defended brilliantly against Wan-Bissaka in the last game and had chances that no other player can create for themselves..."

“He could not score but he was there, so I am more than delighted with the performance against United - the people with goals and assist stats say it has been a month but I am not judging Raheem for that. It is important - not the only thing.”

The old form is temporary, class is permanent surely holds here. We have to all get behind Raheem and show him some love. He's done plenty enough to deserve our backing.

hmmmmm I’m sure the exorbitant wages should be enough to motivate himself back into form.

hmmmmm I’m sure the exorbitant wages should be enough to motivate himself back into form.
Your post is a bit weird to be honest. When our other players are in bad form, nobody mentions money. We’re used to seeing comments like yours in The Sun.

He’s had a crap 3-4 months, but a sensational 24 months before that. His form is baffling - he’s dropped off a cliff, but he deserves a lot better than money jibes from his own supporters.

Your post is a bit weird to be honest. When our other players are in bad form, nobody mentions money. We’re used to seeing comments like yours in The Sun.

He’s had a crap 3-4 months, but a sensational 24 months before that. His form is baffling - he’s dropped off a cliff, but he deserves a lot better than money jibes from his own supporters.
I admit it was a harsh comment about his wages. Point taken.
It’s inexcusable the chances he’s missing, yes he’s human, but when there’s a simple pass on, he’s being greedy or ballooning it into the stands. It’s a team game. He’s infuriating, it looks like he’s out for a kick about in the park with his mates, not playing for city. I’m in two minds, either there’s something seriously wrong with his game or his personal life, maybe he wants a move and it’s being kept quiet??! Who knows.

People are defending the player, not his recent performances.

There’s an important difference.

In some cases yes,in others no,there is no point in bringing up stats of past events,it's what is happening now that is the concern here.

Anyone who goes to the games see this,and like myself are entitled to comment,but when people say things like it's because you don't like him blah blah blah,that is utter nonsense,I don't know the fella personally,I'm talking about how he performs for the club I go to see,which at the moment is very badly.

In some cases yes,in others no,there is no point in bringing up stats of past events,it's what is happening now that is the concern here.

Anyone who goes to the games see this,and like myself are entitled to comment,but when people say things like it's because you don't like him blah blah blah,that is utter nonsense,I don't know the fella personally,I'm talking about how he performs for the club I go to see,which at the moment is very badly.
Of course you’ve every right to to comment and I can’t deny that present and recent form have been very poor.

My beef is with posters who say he has little talent, or has never been much cop, or imply he’s basically a shit. He has some deficiencies but has scored a phenomenal number of goals for a winger.

As for the here and now, the experiment to play him back into form just hasn’t worked so far. It was worth a try but has gone on too long. Time to give the likes of Jesus and Foden more time and use Sterling as a sub. To do otherwise sends the wrong signals IMO.

Complete shit show. Get him off the pitch and drop him indefinitely.

Despite his luck to still be on the pitch and going round giving it the biggun, people will probably overlook the easy tap in he had in the box but completely missed, as he has done countless times this season.

Unbelievable that Pep has persisted with him this long. His head is gone, he needs an extended period of rest and, most importantly, should be nowhere near the left.

Reactions: Itd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.