#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this point specifically, everyone does this. With the way players words are twisted by the media no one is really speaking their mind, they're all saying what they need to say to not get in trouble. It would be pretty dumb not to.
Bang.on.the.button.

Laying the seeds for a move when his contract is up. A bit silly to do it prior to our CL game imo.
Yes he does say he’s with City, but doesn’t discount a move.
He’s been shocking for some time now. Not sure what’s going on with him, he seems to have turned into a faster version of Navas. I really hope he comes back fitter and sharper for the ‘vinegar strokes’ of the season.

Laying the seeds for a move when his contract is up. A bit silly to do it prior to our CL game imo.
Yes he does say he’s with City, but doesn’t discount a move.
He’s been shocking for some time now. Not sure what’s going on with him, he seems to have turned into a faster version of Navas. I really hope he comes back fitter and sharper for the ‘vinegar strokes’ of the season.

They would eat him alive in Spain if he turned in some of his recent performances for Madrid.

The 20 can be removed from the thread title as he has not performed this year. If any scout has watched him this year they wouldn't rate him as Championship quality.

20 goals, 6 assists so far this season.

Going through a rough patch at the moment but he's had another excellent season.

If we got a good sum for him to leave, definitely wouldn't be the worst thing. Sometimes you need to move on big players and get someone else in to move on, opens it up for us to get someone talented in his position.

Doesn't do any harm to freshen it up and he isn't irreplaceable.

Think the break will do him good. Hopefully he starts against Madrid, I can imagine he'd be fired up for the fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.