#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some were for selling kev recently when he was getting back to fitness, that is how ridiculous this place gets , did he earn too much then ?

The money is swaying opinions
Perspective, please.

If you look hard enough, you’ll find every opinion under the sun.

On that basis, I feel obliged to remind you that we’re governed by lizards and Danny Fcukin Mills is PM-in-waiting.

Those criticising Raz can do one!! Exceptional player contributed to our success over the years and he will be back!!

I don't want to pull Kev into this discussion because this is a Sterling specific thread. But I'll say this on the matter. My opinion of Sterling is based on 6 seasons of data (including the current season) - 2 seasons he was good for his age, 2 seasons he was world class and 2 seasons he has been poor or average. Kevin has also been here for 6 seasons - 5 seasons he has been world class and one season he was mostly injured.

The people who were ready to sell Kevin because of 2 average games need to take a long hard look in the mirror. However, if Kevin is poor or average for 2 seasons straight while earning 300k pw, then believe me when I say that I'll start thinking about his place in the squad too. I don't worry too much about that day though, the best midfielder in the world is the best for a reason.
Again,great post.

Regarding Kev,i didnt see anyone wanting him sold,thats more bollocks.....but people,myself included,did question whether he was part of our best 11,not from an individual perspective but as a part of the cohesion and dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.