#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scores , should have had a pen and the same people straight in here to complain , sigh
He was poor karen. I love his effort and hell turn it around eventually but his touch and passing are still poor. He should have got a penalty but only because his first touch was shite and he couldn’t get a shot off when clean through. If you watch it again hed fucked up the chance

Even his goal today did not convince me , I'm not trust Sterling in front of goal.
As a rotation player he certainly has a place but his expectations, salary, maybe even his status will not allow him to be a rotation and I think we can find way better options in the summer. Sancho is a one hell of a player and if he does not come to us then it is to Chelsea, United or Liverpool there is no doubt at all. I wish we were in a race for him.

Looked like Kun had an issue of him taking that goal. then after game he was asked about it and that looked like he did not deny it he said something like we scored the goal thats the most important thing.

Kun had a rubbish first touch on it, i dont think he would have scored that one if Sterling is not there to score.

Imagine Kun's anger if Sterling shoots it off target. :)

He was better than Aguero and Jesus but too many times he has poor finishing and decision making . Should not demand KDB wages.

Scored when he didn’t have to think about it; no need for a touch and he’s okay. Alas, such chances do not present themselves that often.

Thought he did well today. Bailed out Aguero and should have been awarded the penalty. As Lineker said he was fouled 4 times! Richards was talking crap after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.