#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the go to target for abuse this guy and I genuinely think this has impacted his game. Gets a lot of grief for missing chances, but often he's been running that fast he hasn't had time to prepare his body position - so it's looks a lot worse than it is.

Definitely had a shit season by his own accord though. Should spend more time on the training pitch rather than commercials and trying to be trendy. Seems his head has been muddled with off the pitch stuff.

That said, overall he has been a massive player for us. Just hoping that next season he picks up.
What a load of crap !!! There have been NO fans present until the last 5 days and did he receive any abuse from the crowd yesterday.
I bet he never even comes onto any fans forum so your statement is absolute bollocks.

I actually thought he played pretty well yesterday and was a constant threat. But his confidence in front of goal is shot to pieces.

And his ability to take the ball past someone. He used to glide past defenders like Foden does but at the moment it seems he just stutters and runs the ball into a player. His confidence seems to be fucked. He reminded me of a Sunday league player at times yesterday, just running into dead ends and losing the ball to the first guy who stood up to him. I really hope he can rekindle the brilliance of a couple of seasons ago.

The amount of stick Raheem gets is childish and shows a gross misunderstanding of football.

Facts.

He has a shot conversion rate on par with Rashford
He has a shot accuracy rate not far short of Kane
He has a combined goals and assist tally higher than Grealish and Mahrez who have both had brilliant seasons.
He has more assists than Salah
He has scored more goals than Firmino

But fucking idiots think he has been poor and want to abuse him.

Grow the fuck up you halfwits.
The fact you don't think he has been poor this season,or regressing prior,speaks volumes about your input and opinion......As does your need to be abusive,again.

The amount of stick Raheem gets is childish and shows a gross misunderstanding of football.

Facts.

He has a shot conversion rate on par with Rashford
He has a shot accuracy rate not far short of Kane
He has a combined goals and assist tally higher than Grealish and Mahrez who have both had brilliant seasons.
He has more assists than Salah
He has scored more goals than Firmino

But fucking idiots think he has been poor and want to abuse him.

Grow the fuck up you halfwits.
Maybe Spurs will do a player swap with Kane . So your saying he hasn’t been poor this season . and we’re not fucking idiots either it called an opinion dickhead

What a load of crap !!! There have been NO fans present until the last 5 days and did he receive any abuse from the crowd yesterday.
I bet he never even comes onto any fans forum so your statement is absolute bollocks.
Did I mention from the fans genius? Naw. Did I fuck. He is one of the most targeted players from the media. Scoring for fun he's a class act. A dip in form he's a spoiled man child. Although I have said he needs to prioritise his football over all that commercial bollocks.

Fan forums? The fuck you talking about? If you don't he gets a torrent of abuse you must live under a fucking rock.

Leaving this here as a reminder of the player we have had for *most* of his career with us (and this is just from this season).

Warning: mute the video for your own sanity, though.

Did I mention from the fans genius? Naw. Did I fuck. He is one of the most targeted players from the media. Scoring for fun he's a class act. A dip in form he's a spoiled man child. Although I have said he needs to prioritise his football over all that commercial bollocks.

Fan forums? The fuck you talking about? If you don't he gets a torrent of abuse you must live under a fucking rock.

can you please show us some examples of media mistreatment of Sterling. There were dozens prior to the incident at Stamford Bridge, but I’m not minded that I can really recall any since

Leaving this here as a reminder of the player we have had for *most* of his career with us (and this is just from this season).

Warning: mute the video for your own sanity, though.

Didn't mute the video, loved the sound of naysayers swallowing bile. Who is the little guy, #7. What memories we have to only see the negatives.

I suggest you put the crack pipe down and read your own words smart arse.
I was asking where he would have heard all this nonsense about the impact on his game due to the abuse he receives (your fucking daft words NOT mine).
The only way he could hear anything about this would be to come on a fans forum and read about it OR he would have heard the unrest from the fans over the past couple of days.
So which is it smart arse ? How would he know and how could it have impacted his poor form.
Lets be honest ... this season he has been pretty awful for most games and something that Pep has recognised with him behind in the pecking order.
I await with interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.