#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and knowing raheem he would miss kick it in, and then finally get some much needed love that he deserves, people are far to easy to jump on him, on his day he is more than capable to be the match winner.
Not for me bud. As you say, on his day he is capable, but it's been a good while since he was last "on his day", despite recent opportunities to show it.

The CL final is not a time for giving him another chance to see whether today is his day, there can be no unnecessary risks taken in such an important game.

I think Pep's subs yesterday shows where his thinking is too.

Not for me bud. As you say, on his day he is capable, but it's been a good while since he was last "on his day", despite recent opportunities to show it.

The CL final is not a time for giving him another chance to see whether today is his day, there can be no unnecessary risks taken in such an important game.

I think Pep's subs yesterday shows where his thinking is too.
definitely wont start, but he might make a difference coming on later in the second half, we will see, whatever is best for city is the main thing,

Seems to be the go to target for abuse this guy and I genuinely think this has impacted his game. Gets a lot of grief for missing chances, but often he's been running that fast he hasn't had time to prepare his body position - so it's looks a lot worse than it is.

Definitely had a shit season by his own accord though. Should spend more time on the training pitch rather than commercials and trying to be trendy. Seems his head has been muddled with off the pitch stuff.

That said, overall he has been a massive player for us. Just hoping that next season he picks up.

The amount of stick Raheem gets is childish and shows a gross misunderstanding of football.

Facts.

He has a shot conversion rate on par with Rashford
He has a shot accuracy rate not far short of Kane
He has a combined goals and assist tally higher than Grealish and Mahrez who have both had brilliant seasons.
He has more assists than Salah
He has scored more goals than Firmino

But fucking idiots think he has been poor and want to abuse him.

Grow the fuck up you halfwits.

The amount of stick Raheem gets is childish and shows a gross misunderstanding of football.

Facts.

He has a combined goals and assist tally higher than Grealish and Mahrez who have both had brilliant seasons.

I'm not sure the top & bottom ones are something to shout out tbf, Rashford is incredibly wasteful & Firmino has had a pretty poor season. Also Salah barely passes near goal so that one isn't great either!

Facts.

Yes it's much more productive to fall over the ball,miss hit or fail to control it then to stick it in the net.
He's had a really poor Season, last year not much better. You don't need to be an idiot or a halfwit to see that.
He's lost his place on merit

Facts.

And talking of big kids ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.