#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was great today until he touched the ball. His movement was brilliant as usual but as soon as he gets the ball it goes to shit. The chance near the end just summed him up. He makes a great run and is away. Any half decent touch gets him across the CB and he’s 1v1. Awful touch, then he slows it down to try and get some control of the ball. He’s currently a footballer who can’t play football.

Why? He did more in the short time he came on compared to what Grealish did all game.
What has Grealish performance got to do with anything?

What exactly did Sterling do? make some superb runs then look like a sunday league player when he got the ball. It simply isn't good enough, we aren't going to go back to his peak when we played differently. He simply has to be a lot better on the ball and he looks light years away.

What has Sterling fucking off have to do with anything or were you just being stupid?
This is the Sterling performance thread. So I am giving my thoughts on Sterling. If you want to discuss Grealishs performance then see you over in that thread.

"Just fuck off now" that's quite an insightful opinion you have there. Your contribution has been noted.
I am more than happy to write a 1000 words on what I thought but what is the point. End result is the same.

I will spend more time writing good words about the likes of Rodri, Bernardo and Walker. Keep your eyes peeled for those insightful opinions, coming to a thread near you!

Sterling played average today. I don't know why he has 3 pages already. People who think he played well today, I don't know how you can be impressed this easily. People who say he played awfully, I disagree with you. He made good movements, his control was good for his standards, passes good for his standards, BUT how low in confidence he is. He literally stopped when he could've 1v1 due to his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.