#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah ok. Believe what you want. If you have no time for the "likes of you", I recommend you don't bother engaging in replying to people. It is very straight forward.
Correct, its straight forward. If I can't be arsed replying to other posters I won't. As it is I was replying to you and because you've been one of the most vociferous in their criticism over the last 12 months I made a point of saying the likes of you because that's exactly what I meant.

Correct, its straight forward. If I can't be arsed replying to other posters I won't. As it is I was replying to you and because you've been one of the most vociferous in their criticism over the last 12 months I made a point of saying the likes of you because that's exactly what I meant.
Yeah I have criticized him over the past 12mths, because he has been poor. No other way to describe it.

Seems like he is getting chance after chance with a lot on here where others barely get another 90mins to prove themselves.

Yeah I have criticized him over the past 12mths, because he has been poor. No other way to describe it.

Seems like he is getting chance after chance with a lot on here where others barely get another 90mins to prove themselves.
My last few posts on his thread have basically been me admitting I'm disappointed with his performances so I'm not one to blindly defend him.
His cameo today wasn't bad by any stretch though so think it's unnecessary to give him a hard time.

Funny how we didn’t score until he came on and gave the attack some focus, probably just a coincidence.

He wants to run in behind, and the defenders have to deal with that. With Foden or Grealish there, they always want to come short to the ball and Van Dijk and Matip were able to push up at will with zero threat in behind.

Even though we had more control in the first half, we had more of an actual threat when he came on because he creates space with his running

He wants to run in behind, and the defenders have to deal with that. With Foden or Grealish there, they always want to come short to the ball and Van Dijk and Matip were able to push up at will with zero threat in behind.

Even though we had more control in the first half, we had more of an actual threat when he came on because he creates space with his running
Glad someone else can see it.

There aren't too many defences we'll face this year that will be as obliging, however, so when a defence is prepared to hold a higher line and Sterling is on, he has to make hay. He needs to go from posing a threat to being a threat, but that should apply to anyone tasked with that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.