#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sterling scores and has a brilliant game against a team with Mbappe, Messi, Neymar and some fans first reaction is,

“Get rid, not good enough!”

I did say some “fans” use Raheem as a scapegoat for how they feel about people of my complexion and ethnicity. It is not even hidden anymore.

Save your excuses we know what you are, just own it!
If this is a brilliant match for Sterling, then we must sell him ASAP.

Now being serious, glad he scored. He was not good, but I hope scoring in 2 consecutive match helps him to recover his form, and he gets back to his best level. We need his goals more than ever

If this is a brilliant match for Sterling, then we must sell him ASAP.

Now being serious, glad he scored. He was not good, but I hope scoring in 2 consecutive match helps him to recover his form, and he gets back to his best level. We need his goals more than ever
Can you explain how he wasn’t good today?

Been a really good signing for us and helped us win trophies.

It had to be said though that he’s not been effective for us for the last year. Perhaps we are seeing a upsurge in form and he will get back to his best form. Let’s hope so.

Can you explain how he wasn’t good today?
I don't think he was bad, he was just not good. If you ask me, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernardo, Gundogan were all better in the offensive production. So that means he was our 5th best offensive player.

Jesus has an assist and a goal in 35 min, Gundogan some really good passes, produced 1 big chance, great dribbling and going forward. Mahrez was by far our most dangerous player in the 1st half, and produced 2 big chances.

What remarkable thing did Sterling do? One goal and one good play is all I remember.

2 in 2 and general play improving week by week. Come on Raz, let’s get back to 2017-2019 levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.