#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played great, always a threat on the right. Should have had an assist for Grealish too with a lovely cross.

Playing from the right is the least bad position for Sterling its clear as hell. Today he was way better than his overall form, so a good game I guess. easily the best of the front three was running into the box, scored the pen, delivered an assist to Grealish who missed a sitter.

I dont want to see him moved to the left.

For all Sterling's faults, we are much more dangerous when we've got his pace in behind.

Great to see him rediscovering his old form too.

Who would have thought he'd be much better on the right, not like we've been saying it for months!

Playing from the right is the least bad position for Sterling its clear as hell. Today he was way better than his overall form, so a good game I guess. easily the best of the front three was running into the box, scored the pen, delivered an assist to Grealish who missed a sitter.

I dont want to see him moved to the left.
Hmmmm....I am going to guess this mean's he had a good game today, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.