#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has reach the top of football without half the technical ability of his peers, fair play to him. Wonder how much he would have won if he had joined another club.

I remember reading a tweet where someone was saying how Raz doesn’t get the love for someone of his calibre and I agree with him so much. Blamed the most when things don’t go right, questioning his ability saying it’s all down to Pep. He’s had a bad game today, he missed a sitter ok, it’s not good enough. But how can some City fans then act like he’s never been good enough for us? Hes been one of our best players for the past month and in the entire Pep era.

Some folk will have been licking their lips he missed that chance, Being the best player in the PL for the past 4 or 5 Weeks is irrelevant, He's now shit and always has been again.

Felt like he had a poor first half besides that left footed attempt that curled over the bar. Been decent for the past few weeks. The miss wasn’t shocking. It’s something you can expect him to do. You can only hope he gets better for the rest of the season.

Nonetheless, I think it’d would be better for blood pressure’s if people accept Raz as he is. Positioning, movement, pace- great. Touch, passing, striking the ball- not so great. Don’t think these thing will change ever.

It’s fine for people to have an opinion. No point people speaking their mind and then others shit on them for it. As long as it’s not malicious, it should be fair game…same with the arguments back and forth. It’s a forum. A place for discourse, even if people don’t like those opinions. I assume that a lot that criticise want him to do well because we’ve been given a glimpse of what he can do (numbers wise).

Felt like he had a poor first half besides that left footed attempt that curled over the bar. Been decent for the past few weeks. The miss wasn’t shocking. It’s something you can expect him to do. You can only hope he gets better for the rest of the season.

Nonetheless, I think it’d would be better for blood pressure’s if people accept Raz as he is. Positioning, movement, pace- great. Touch, passing, striking the ball- not so great. Don’t think these thing will change ever.

It’s fine for people to have an opinion. No point people speaking their mind and then others shit on them for it. As long as it’s not malicious, it should be fair game…same with the arguments back and forth. It’s a forum. A place for discourse, even if people don’t like those opinions. I assume that a lot that criticise want him to do well because we’ve been given a glimpse of what he can do (numbers wise).
The last paragraph particularly is the correct answer..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.