#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole Palmer: “Most of the lads are sound to be fair, but Raheem [Sterling] has been the most influential. He’s someone that doesn’t just help on the pitch, but off the pitch as well. He’s someone who’s been through a lot at a young age too, so his guidance to me has been good..."

Cole Palmer: “Even if it’s just stuff like telling me to stay out of trouble and telling me to avoid people who are in it for themselves, he always says the right things to me. Off the pitch, he’s just a really sound guy.”

Top guy Raz on and off the pitch.

Cole Palmer: “Most of the lads are sound to be fair, but Raheem [Sterling] has been the most influential. He’s someone that doesn’t just help on the pitch, but off the pitch as well. He’s someone who’s been through a lot at a young age too, so his guidance to me has been good..."

Cole Palmer: “Even if it’s just stuff like telling me to stay out of trouble and telling me to avoid people who are in it for themselves, he always says the right things to me. Off the pitch, he’s just a really sound guy.”

Top guy Raz on and off the pitch.
Every account of Sterling since he's been at City has been nothing other than a genuinely good guy. There's a lot of lesser knowing opinion otherwise so every time a story like this emerges it is very pleasing.

Every account of Sterling since he's been at City has been nothing other than a genuinely good guy. There's a lot of lesser knowing opinion otherwise so every time a story like this emerges it is very pleasing.

I really hope the club can convince him to sign a new deal. His influence on and now off the pitch is clear. Become a model professional and a role model.

I really hope the club can convince him to sign a new deal. His influence on and now off the pitch is clear. Become a model professional and a role model.

Well there are plenty on here Billy who wont agree with you if you read his forum.

But he's not alone of course as can be witnessed on the Grealish thread, but I guess this will always be the case with a supporter forum, despite what the club think .

Well there are plenty on here Billy who wont agree with you if you read his forum.

But he's not alone of course as can be witnessed on the Grealish thread, but I guess this will always be the case with a supporter forum, despite what the club think .

These player threads are a good place to come to figure out who to stick on your ignore list. Almost entirely populated mine by reading the Sterling/Gundo ones.

These player threads are a good place to come to figure out who to stick on your ignore list. Almost entirely populated mine by reading the Sterling/Gundo ones.

If I populated my ignore list based on people writing absolute shit in the Player Performance threads I think I'd only see posts from about 20 users.

RE: Your last podcast, Stones got a new contract inside 18 months of his old one running out just last year. Gundogan did it in 2019, Sterling did the same in 2018.

It's not that rare.

Just read up on his life story tells you all you need to know about his character and desire.

The press he received from the UK media was an utter disgrace and bordering on pure evil racism.

No doubt he is a role model, a superb modern one.

It's incredibly sad and disgraceful that the media tried to paint him differently.

It's incredibly sad and disgraceful that the media tried to paint him differently.
Very much so, constructive criticism is ok, his form has been poor for some time and his finishing is often attrosious for a top class player but off field his behaviour is exemplary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.