Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mr. Magoo.
Gets the ball slows down play passes back
Gets the ball runs into the defender falls over
Cant kick with his left foot
Tries to receive the ball and can’t control it
Dont get me started on the 1v1 goal attempts
He has pace that is certain but he’s exposed for his lack of football ability in this team
I think it’s you who is wearing the milk bottle bottom glasses

Sterling’s market value appears to be greater than his worth in this City team, especially when you consider he is looking for his “bumper final contract” from City.

Those are relative things, so they will be different values to each person and each club. However, as a business, City have to weigh the opportunity cost of NOT selling him and paying that bumper contract against the cost to replace him, both in a potential transfer fee and wages over the next X years contract period he is seeking.

We are a well-run business and it appears are unwilling to be held hostage by anyone…be they a current player or potential transfer target.

I expect Sterling to transferred in the summer, as I believe the club is embarking on an internal rebuild as The Project 2.0 begins.
I expect him to sign a new contract between now and the end of the season or be sold. If he was 30+ with little sale value, I think we would allow him to see out his contract and leave on a free as we have done with many others. However, I think this is more like then Sane situation whereby there is an offer on the table, but if he wont sign the club will eventually sell. A £50m sale this Summer has got to be preferable to letting him leave on a free.

Like all players, he does some things brilliantly and some not so well. He has definitely improved in recent weeks and nobody in the team offers his combination of trickery and pace of the mark. Frustratingly, his inability to finish, when he has the time to consider options, and his refusal to simply bury first-time opportunities, can cause fans to pull their hair out. There isn't one player who has it all though and his strengths bring something to the whole. Whether he can be improved upon though is another question.

Raheem.

Next time you've just got the keeper to beat, leather the f*cking ball into the corners of the ner instead of shooting tamely at the perfect height for the keeper to make a save .

Love him to sign a new contract because he brings something totally different to our squad.

Said it before though he will see his contract out and leave on a free if he isn’t interested in staying.

Like all players, he does some things brilliantly and some not so well. He has definitely improved in recent weeks and nobody in the team offers his combination of trickery and pace of the mark. Frustratingly, his inability to finish, when he has the time to consider options, and his refusal to simply bury first-time opportunities, can cause fans to pull their hair out. There isn't one player who has it all though and his strengths bring something to the whole. Whether he can be improved upon though is another question.
That’s a fair assessment, although some of the trickery is used on himself!

Sterling’s market value appears to be greater than his worth in this City team, especially when you consider he is looking for his “bumper final contract” from City.

Those are relative things, so they will be different values to each person and each club. However, as a business, City have to weigh the opportunity cost of NOT selling him and paying that bumper contract against the cost to replace him, both in a potential transfer fee and wages over the next X years contract period he is seeking.

We are a well-run business and it appears are unwilling to be held hostage by anyone…be they a current player or potential transfer target.

I expect Sterling to transferred in the summer, as I believe the club is embarking on an internal rebuild as The Project 2.0 begins.
Very good player, but 300k/350k a week? Not for me, nowhere near that level.

A great servant but now time to say thank you and goodbye, Personally think it's in both parties interest.

If Pep is staying and all the signs are positive, this summer we may see some sort of freshening up of the squad, youngsters to integrate , players to move on and a couple of major signings.

Love him to sign a new contract because he brings something totally different to our squad.

Said it before though he will see his contract out and leave on a free if he isn’t interested in staying.
I don’t think City will make that easy for him, if he hasn’t signed on the dotted line early this summer.

And, if he fucks is about, he’ll end up in the cold, wasting away, because if we are willing to sell him, we’ve already decided we can do without him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.