#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I would say that offer needs to be in excess of 130 million then. And who is going to be able to pay that.
Nowhere near that mate . After last season we’d be lucky to get £80 for sterling . He has had a really good Euros but like someone pointed out that England team is not on our level so he does need to really step it up this season if he stays . I wanted him gone tbh but I’m willing to draw it he line on him and start a fresh with him .

Nowhere near that mate . After last season we’d be lucky to get £80 for sterling . He has had a really good Euros but like someone pointed out that England team is not on our level so he does need to really step it up this season if he stays . I wanted him gone tbh but I’m willing to draw it he line on him and start a fresh with him .
But we are going to pay more for a player with fewer goals and assists than Sterling last season, how do you square that circle?

Also, big of you to draw a line and start afresh for a guy with over 100 goals for our club and countless assists as well

96 goals and 51 assists in the league alone.

Go on, give the lad a second chance, he will be so pleased.

But we are going to pay more for a player with fewer goals and assists than Sterling last season, how do you square that circle?

Also, big of you to draw a line and start afresh for a guy with over 100 goals for our club and countless assists as well

96 goals and 51 assists in the league alone.

Go on, give the lad a second chance, he will be so pleased.
If you were at work and performed like he did all season I can guarantee you’d be gone but because it’s sterling and he plays for us we give him a pass . I know he has had a good euros so let’s see him perform next season .

If you were at work and performed like he did all season I can guarantee you’d be gone but because it’s sterling and he plays for us we give him a pass . I know he has had a good euros so let’s see him perform next season .
Again he had more goals and assists than a man many want to spend 80m on, go and give your fucking head a wobble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.