#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before, the most threatening non threatening player ever.

Find it ironic he scored the 1v1 and it ended up being offside. I’m sure many people covered their eyes when he was through

He handicaps us whenever he plays, it’s that simple for me, he’s never played well in any meaningful game we’ve had with him starting. My heart sinks when I see him in the starting lineup.
Sorry if it annoys others but that’s just my personal opinion of Sterling.
We should’ve won that today.
Come on Blues, win all ya next 13 games and it’ll be a nice treble

He was shite. Weak as piss and couldn’t control the ball pretty much all game. Love the lad but that wasn’t great.
Football is a game of opinions, but this is so unbelievably wrong that I don’t know how anyone who watched the match could end up thinking this.

People being annoyed at the finishing I understand - although it’s exaggerated - but to pretend he was weak when he spent all game holding the ball up successfully against Van Dijk and Matip is just utter fantasy, and he managed to bring the ball down, control it and nudge it on to KdB or Jesus so many times to set us off on attack that you’d have to be blind to moan about his control.

So many of our attacks today came from a ball up to Sterling and him fighting like a dog to keep it under extreme pressure and then set someone free running at their back line.

Genuinely that comments like this get posted after a match like that are proof that a good amount of posters on here look but don’t see, and just repeat the same old criticisms unless he scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.