#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is underrated, but for £300k a week is RIDICULOUS

Need to move him on this summer, he's not been good enough and honestly he isn't going to be a big miss

I'd like for us to renew Mahrez and Gabby, sterling however can leave

Sterling is underrated, but for £300k a week is RIDICULOUS

Need to move him on this summer, he's not been good enough and honestly he isn't going to be a big miss

I'd like for us to renew Mahrez and Gabby, sterling however can leave
It will never happen in a single window but I would let them all go, but only if we could get the right replacements.

Anyone wanting this man to be sold needa to remember he has 10 more goals and 4 more assists than grealish this season.

If raz form means he deserved to be shipped out what do you all think of jack?
I don’t think any other player is relevant in this conversation. People are talking about Sterling because of his contract situation. We are at the point where it’s new contract or bye bye.

Grealish has been a disappointment but he’s going nowhere no matter what.

It’s weird because at the start of the season I was all for it being the right time for us to part ways then he had a spell again in the middle to the point where I can’t decide if this is a run of bad form or if the other bit was a random bit of good form.

He needs to be on the right running at players but he doesn’t deserve to be in ahead of Mahrez. Tough one really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.