#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
People used to criticize Dzeko's first touch, my God, Raheem makes him look like Dennis Bergkamp

The thought of another season of the ball bouncing off him makes me wince.

I like Raheem the man, I really do, and I even think Raheem with Aguero was a very useful player. He used to get to the byline and play that quick pullback ball all the time but we don't play that way anymore and he's absolutely useless as a false 9 or target man.

Maybe he improves if Haaland comes in but again, I just think its time. No room for sentimentality

I know the kid isn’t supposed to be a natural finisher. But that last shot… Fuck me!

You know what, the lad has done a job for us whilst he’s been here but I think it’s best for both parties for him to move on.
He can get a fresh start, maybe somewhere in Spain where the media don’t hound him for stupid stuff and he has a chance to rebuild he deserves that and our thanks at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.