#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I wouldn’t mind much if the stat was true, he was offside once. For the love of god the hatred this man gets is unbelievable.
Tbh I’ve got no hatred of him as I just think he is not good enough and if we continue to play him in big games he will continue to frustrate and cost us .

Tbh I’ve got no hatred of him as I just think he is not good enough and if we continue to play him in big games he will continue to frustrate and cost us .
Ditto, I just think we flow better without him, and the games we have struggled to break teams down in he has started. Nothing personal against Raheem but I just think we have better players I'd rather see start before him, as there is no denying his 1st touch, tackling, shot selection, decision making and ball retention has to be the worst in the squad.

Last edited:
He was offside at least twice. He didn’t have much time to do anything so no real reason to moan.

3 offsides in less than 10 minutes is no mean feat. But that’s ok isn’t it because it’s Sterling and he can do no wrong.

So now we know that he was indeed only offside once, the irony of this post really does shine through doesn't it?

Whining about "he can do no wrong" (fucking laughable comment) while inventing 2 fictional offsides to slate him.

Of course @jimmygrimblesboots will still be asking why inventing offsides to attack a City player is not "valid criticism".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.