#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant on the ball, attacked the opposition well, excellent dribbling and movement. Just lacking confidence in front of goal.
Not sure if it is psychological with Sterling , he gets in really good positions and has a strikers instinct but panics when he has time to think about a chance ,give him a half chance in a split second and he sticks it in the net everytime. But you cant fault his attitude he is a determined bugger , if he could finish he would be world class

Completed 46 take-ons from 27 games in the league this season...9 of them came today. Needs to play like today more often, use his pace and get at defences.
Can I just ask mate where did you get these stats from?

Thought he looked really really sharp tonight. Probably not enough to start on Wednesday, although I wouldn’t be too disappointed to see him or Mahrez on the right to be honest.
Jesus and Phil have to start on current form.

I’d start him Wednesday if only to help Cancelo. But I think his pace and ability to beat men would also be useful.

Not sure if it is psychological with Sterling , he gets in really good positions and has a strikers instinct but panics when he has time to think about a chance ,give him a half chance in a split second and he sticks it in the net everytime. But you cant fault his attitude he is a determined bugger , if he could finish he would be world class
I was saying to the missus that Kev is a player that often makes the impossible look easy, Rodri is a player that often makes the complex look simple, and Raheem is a player that often makes the simple look impossible.

But he is a very good player that I think is interestingly more cerebral than most other footballers, perhaps because of his childhood, and that makes those ‘time to think’ chances more difficult for him than, say, an idiot-savant like Rooney.

Didn’t get the two in the press would usually notice. Was razor sharp from the off tonight though. Love him on the right

Never known a player be in behind the defence, with the pace he has and check back and lose a good chance. Very frustrating! His overall game today was lovely though, love it when he’s got that spring in his step, just wish his decision making improved drastically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.